Banner

Banner

Monday, November 14, 2011

WAHM Wares by Sticky Peas

I bought a Sticky Peas fitted diaper used, so I don't have an out of the package review. However, I can confidently comment on the quality and functionality of the diaper.

Let's review the features:
-two size fitted diaper with snap-in inserts
-snap closure with fold down rise
-elastic at the legs and back
-organic cotton velour inner material

The fit is great on my little chunky monkey, but I don't know how it would do on a long skinny baby. I bought a cute pattern with a strip of blue cotton fabric that has white polka dots. The other fabric is absorbent, but not super soft anymore. The elastic and snaps have held up well and there's no staining. This is a high quality diaper from a great maker.



No comments:

Post a Comment