Banner

Banner

Friday, November 4, 2011

Accidental Fleece Covers

I know this might sound weird, but I accidentally discovered a new way to use fleece as a cover. I was trying out a fitted organic cotton velour diaper and wanted to see how long baby girl could go without a cover. I had chosen a fleece, footless sleeper for her to wear. When I went to change her, the fitted was damp but her sleeper was dry. I guess it was just the right weight to repel the moisture, just like fleece soakers used as covers. I was pleasantly surprised by this.

Here's a picture of my angel in the outfit that will now go into the "diaper cover" pile.



So next time you run out of covers for your fitteds, look through your little one's wardrobe and see if you have any fleece pants or sleepers. They may just work for you in a pinch, or even on a regular basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment