Banner

Banner

Monday, November 14, 2011

Itti Bitti D'Lish SIO Follow-up Review

The Itti Bitti D'Lish snap-in-one (SIO) diaper has become one of my favorites in my stash. Go here for the Out of the Package Review or the First Wear Review. Both reviews have the low down on the diaper's features. For a quick reminder, this sized diaper has two snap in inserts and a PUL lined minky cover with snap closure.

The two inserts are very absorbent and dry quickly. My daughter likes that the top insert has the stay-dry liner. My husband likes that he doesn't need to remember to put a cover on her. I like that the fit is trim and looks very close to a disposable under clothes. The materials are all very soft and the color of the minky covers are cute and vibrant. The absorbency is good enough to wear out of the house confidently and to go a few hours between changes. Yup, this diaper is definitely a keeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment