Banner

Banner

Friday, October 14, 2011

Still experimenting with nighttime diapering

I still haven't figured out my perfect nighttime diaper solution. The Eco Posh fitted w/ wool cover does great at keeping her pjs and bed dry, but I think she doesn't like the wet feeling all night long since the EP fitted isn't a "stay dry" material.

I tried a Kawaii Snazzy Minky cover ("stay dry" microfiber liner) with two Kawaii Minky Bamboo inserts and the microfiber insert that came with it. It worked great at keeping her dry and keeping her feeling dry, but it was SO bulky.

Next, I tried a Kawaii Snazzy Minky cover with two of the regular size Eco Posh Bamboo 6r soakers. This also kept her dry and feeling dry all night but when the inserts got wet, they got really stiff. She had a big bump on her butt and in the front, which I imagine couldn't have been super comfortable.

I think tonight I'll try a Kawaii Snazzy Minky cover with 3 of the Minky Bamboo inserts. I love the "floppy" quality of the Kawaii bamboo inserts and the "stay dry" quality of the microfiber/minky cover. Hopefully this combo will keep her dry and comfortable.

If you have any suggestions on combinations for me to try, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment