Banner

Banner

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little about us

I'm K, wife to C. We're parents to three wonderful kids. G & L are girl/boy twins who are 3 years old. E is our little girl who was born in April 2011. I started cloth diapering in 2009, when the twins were about a year old. I continued for about a year after that with the two of them. Now I've been CDing with our baby E since she was 2 months old. I recently switched my stash over from Bumgenius 3.0 One Size and All-in-one mediums, to Kawaii Bamboo Minky and Eco Posh Bamboo Fitteds. My goal with this blog is just to describe my experiences with CDing, write reviews of the diaps I've used, describe the CDing process, and anything else CD related. Welcome!

L & G in their BGs at around 20 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment