Banner

Banner

Monday, October 17, 2011

Eco Posh fitted with Kawaii Bamboo inserts and WAHM Wool Cover

I'm still experimenting with my current stash, mixing and matching the covers/inserts. I thought I would love the Eco Posh for nighttime, but found the 6r soakers were too stiff to make my little girl comfortable for such a long time. This afternoon, I put her in an Eco Posh fitted with two bamboo inserts by Kawaii Baby and a WAHM wool soaker. The bamboo inserts are very flexible, making her comfortable. She ended up taking a 3 hour nap (yup, you heard me). When I took off the wool cover to change her afterwards, there was NO wetness on the outside of the Eco Posh fitted! I wouldn't have even needed the cover for the afternoon. I am impressed. This is a combo I will be using often.



No comments:

Post a Comment