Banner

Banner

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Had to take a blog break

With our 5 month old baby girl getting sick this week, I've had to take a break from blogging so often. It's amazing how much attention a 5 month old needs and then add onto that the needs of a sick little one. It can get overwhelming.

I'm still loving my Kawaii Minky Bamboo diapers and I'm actually very reluctant to sell them. However, I'm excited to try some new diapers and need the money of selling some "old" ones to buy more. Like I've mentioned in previous posts, my husband is having a hard time fitting the snap diapers on our little girl. He would like a few velcro-like diapers and I want to continue using bamboo, so it's quite the search I have going.

I'm also waiting on a package from a friend/diaper-maker in Canada. She made me some bamboo insert sets to try overnight. I can't wait for them to arrive. I've been tracking the package every day on Canada Post. I'm also continuing to prep the zorb all-in-one diapers I bought from a WAHM on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment