Banner

Banner

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

3+ month review: Piddle Poddle

As we approach the half year mark of cloth diapering our third little one, we're also coming up on the 3+ month mark of most of my favorite diapers. At this point, I do have additional comments on how these brands have held up to regular wear and wash.


You can read my previous Piddle Poddle review here:


WAHM Wares by Piddle Poddles

Piddle Poddles are one of my favorite fitted brands. They are generous one size diapers with a fold down rise. I started my 5 month old out in the larger rise size so I can't comment on it with smaller babies. The diapers have held up well to regular use. The fabric is pilling on the exterior, as all cottons do. The velour on the interior is holding up well. The sherpa between the soakers is still soft although very pilly. Snaps and elastic are all still perfect. The serged edge has no fraying or loose strings.

I still reach for these fitteds every day. I love the patterns and they work really well. I believe these diapers are well worth the price I paid for them and I would recommend them to anyone looking for bamboo fitteds.

No comments:

Post a Comment