Banner

Banner

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WAHM Wares by Three Happy Trees

Wool covers are a recent love of mine. I was looking for a way to cover my daughter's fitted diapers without using PUL. Wool covers are the way to go for sure! I had to learn how to measure her correctly and then I went online "window" shopping on Etsy.

I came across Three Happy Trees. The soaker was the right size, cute, and in my price range so I snatched it up. That was 3 months ago and it's still one of the covers I choose often. The wool was felted and lanolized, meaning ready to wear. The quality is amazing and it works so well! It's not the kind of wool that I think of when I hear the word "wool". It's much softer. It pulls over the baby's diaper like a pair of shorts.

Wool covers take a special kind of care that takes practice and research, but it's well worth it. It's breathable and effect. However, I prefer to use wool at home as I sometimes get compression leaks in the car seat when she's wearing wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment