Banner

Banner

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 Sweet Peas PUL and Fleece Cover Review

[Please know that I am a cloth diaper blogger but I own my diaper business, 3 Sweet Peas. This is a biased review of one of my products.]


PUL and fleece covers are a wonderful mix of materials. The PUL offers the liquid barrier of plastic laminated fabric. The fleece trims creates a soft, stretchy fabric against baby's skin. These covers can be laundered with your other cloth diapers. They are mostly stocked in size large for babies who have outgrown one size covers, but can be custom made in any size.


These covers are side snapping and can be used as trainers over potty training underwear. These are my favorite covers for travel as the compression of the car seat can sometimes cause leaks for wool or fleece covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment