Banner

Banner

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3 Sweet Peas Fleece Covers Review

[Please know that I am a cloth diaper blogger but I own my diaper business, 3 Sweet Peas. This is a biased review of one of my products.]

Fleece covers are underrated in the cloth diaper world. Polyester fleece is a liquid repelling synthetic fiber. Similarly to wool covers, fleece covers are breathable alternatives to plastic laminated PUL. Fleece is machine washable and can be tumble dried. They can be washed with normal clothing laundry or with cloth diaper loads. They are not completely waterproof the way PUL is, but they are effective, soft, breathable, and easy to care for. It's a great, cheap alternative to wool.

My daughter is sensitive to lanolin, so we can't use wool covers. It gives her eczema. Fleece covers are my favorite covers for her. I even use fleece soakers over disposables overnight when we're travelling. It helps the 'sposie absorb to it's potential and keeps her pjs dry. When using cloth diapers, we use soakers in warm weather and longies in cool weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment